Wednesday, September 1, 2010

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME (fantasy) FOOTBALL?!?!?!?

So, this past Sunday I had two fantasy football drafts, practically back to back. The first was for a 12 team league that I put together every year for myself and some people I work with. The second was for a 14 team league that I joined with a couple of old friends and bunch of people I don't know. I did pretty good on both, I feel, and even though I know that no one will read this, I thought I'd recap both (it's worth noting that I drafted sleepy baby Darius Heyward-Bey in BOTH drafts!):

Draft # 1: "Lazy Sunday" - 12 teams, Drafted 6th.
1.Frank Gore, RB - 49ers
2.Philip Rivers, QB - Chargers
3.Ronnie Brown, RB - Dolphins
4.Mike Sims-Walker, WR - Jaguars
5.Dwayne Bowe, WR - Chiefs
6.Jerome Harrison, RB - Browns
7.Robert Meachem, WR - Saints
8.Lee Evans, WR - Bills
9.Matt Ryan, QB - Falcons
10.Zach Miller, TE - Raiders
11.Tim Hightower, RB - Cardinals
12.Houston Texans Defense/Special Teams
13.Mario Manningham, WR - Giants
14.Darius Heyward-Bey, WR - Raiders
15.Anthony Fasano, TE - Dolphins
16.San Diego Chargers Defense/Special Teams
17.Dan Carpenter, K - Dolphins

Draft # 2: "Big Foot & The Muscle Machines" - 14 teams, drafted 13th.
1.Philip Rivers, QB - Chargers
2.Calvin Johnson, WR - Lions
3.Ronnie Brown, RB - Dolphins
4.Matt Forte, RB - Bears
5.Mike Wallace, WR - Steelers
6.Santana Moss, WR - Redskins
7.Thomas Jones, RB - Chiefs
8.John Carlson, TE - Seahawks
9.Laurent Robinson, WR - Saints
10.Chad Henne, QB - Dolphins
11.Malcom Floyd, WR - Chargers
12.Le'Ron McClain, RB - Ravens
13.Sammy Morris, RB - Patriots
14.Anthony Fasano, TE - Dolphins
15.Darius Heyward-Bey, WR - Raiders
16.Dan Carpenter, K - Dolphins
17.Brandon Fields, P - Dolphins
18.Miami Dolphins Defense/Special Teams
19.Trent Edwards, QB - Bills
20.Miami Dolphins Head Coach

The 2nd one was fantastic, especially for a 14 team league. I'll keep you all posted on how I do this year, because I'm sure that millions of people are wondering.

Up tomorrow!: LOVER'S SPAT IN SAN FRANCISCO?!

No comments:

Post a Comment